The administrator of iso26000.info is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data collected from or provided by you will be processed. Please read the following carefully to understand views and practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated. By visiting www.iso26000.info you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Data is controlled by the administrator specified in the section About.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
The following data about you may be collected and processed:
- Information you give. This is information about you that you give by filling in forms on the site www.iso26000.info (the Site) or by corresponding by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide if your you register to use the Site, subscribe, search for information, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Site, enter a survey, and when you report a problem with the Site. The information you give may include your name, company name, address, e-mail address and phone number, company information, opinions and company data.
- Information collected about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Site the following information may be automatically collected from you:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time), information you viewed or searched for’ page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information about you received from other sources. None.
The Site uses if needed cookies to distinguish you from other users of the Site. This helps to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Site and also allows us to improve the Site.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
The information held about you can be used in the following ways:
Information you provide can be used
- to carry out the obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and the administrator of the Site and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request
- to provide you with information the administrator feel may interest you. This specifically excludes any marketing or promotional activities
- to notify you about changes to the Site
- to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
Information collected about you can be used:
- to administer the Site and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- as part of efforts to keep the Site safe and secure
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Site
Information received from other sources. None
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that the administrator has the right to share your personal information with:
- AMAP Sustainability
- The members of the Editorial Board for the site
- Selected third parties for purposes of analytics and search engine providers that assist in the improvement and optimisation of the Site
The administrator will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that the Site will be transferred to another administrator
- If the administrator is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the administrator stakeholders or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although the administrator will do its best to protect your personal data, the security of your data transmitted to the Site can not be guaranteed; any transmission is at your own risk. Once your information has been received, strict procedures and security features will be adhered to, to try and prevent unauthorised access.
Your information will not be used for marketing purposes.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the website other organizations. If you follow a link to any of these websites please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you.