ISO 20600 Website acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and ASCIC under which you may access the www.iso6000.info (the Site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, contributors , and visitors to, the Site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable user policy.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with web site standards
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms and conditions
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our site;
• any equipment or network on which the Site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
The administrator may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
• Chat rooms.
• Bulletin boards.
Where any any interactive service is provided, the Administrator will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
The administrator will do its best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on the Site, and will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use in the light of those risks. However, the administrator is under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on the Site, and the administrator expressly exclude liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. The administrator advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where the administrator does moderate an interactive service, you will normally be provided with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
The administrator will determine, at his/her discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable user policy through your use of the Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, the administrator may take such action, as he/she deems appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable user policy constitutes a material breach of the terms and conditions upon which you are permitted to use the Site, and may result in taking all or any of the following actions:
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Site.
• Issue of a warning to you.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Further legal action against you.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as the administrator reasonably feel is necessary.
The administrator excludes liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and the administrator may take any other action it reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
The administrator may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes made, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Site.